Friday 23 March 2012

Star Mother- A Creative Writing Collaboration

Something a little bit different that I've been involved in this year at eca is a collaboration between the Illustration department and students on the creative writing course at Edinburgh University. Each pairing had to come up with an illustration and text to tie in with the number 1762. My partner, the very talented Beth Sample, and I both came up with the idea of a girl in a boat under the stars and we each took it from there independently. This is the illustration that I came up with...


You can see the story that accompanies my illustration, Star Mother, as well as the other collaborations here: http://sites.ace.ed.ac.uk/1762/category/z-introduction/

All of the collaborations will also be made into a book. Details of that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment